The owners of this Inn are lovely people, but this Inn does not live up to the reviews. The biggest issue is that the whole Inn smells like stale cigarette smoke and air freshener to mask the smoke. Even the towels smell! If you are at all sensitive to cigarette smell then definitely don't stay here. The Inn must have allowed smoking many years ago. The room we stayed in was nice and clean and the breakfast was good but not the place to stay fora romantic experience with your partner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont