We stayed here on for one night on the 19th December 2013, was fantastic. Cookies and tea in the afternoon when we arrived.
The hosts/owners Mary Anne and George are so friendly it was like visiting friends.
The inn is so beautiful, the rooms are comfy and warm.
Mary Anne showed us around the inn and even the kitchen which was clean as a whistle.
The lounge is amazing with plenty seating and a cosy log burner.
The breakfast was made by George was fantastic and not rushed even though there were 12 people.
The only downside to our stay here was that it wasn't long enough.
We will be back in 2016 look out for us.
Matthew and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont