We just returned from a delightful weekend at the Brass Lantern Inn. Maryanne and George were perfect hosts. They were very personable and inviting, and offered a number of helpful tips that assured that we made the most of our time in Vermont. Breakfast was delicious, with George cooking up quiche on Saturday, and French Toast on Sunday, paired with fresh fruits and pastries.
We stayed in the Mansfield Room. In addition to a beautiful view of Mount Mansfield, the room itself was spacious, impeccably clean, and charming, with a gas fireplace and a number of great amenities. The bed was very comfortable with nice linens. The fresh pitcher of water and ice was also nice touch.
The location can't be beat. It's just a 2-3 minute drive to central Stowe, about a 15 minute drive to Waterbury, and is situated near numerous Green Mountain sites.
All of this serene comfort was very affordable. My wife and I highly recommend the Brass Lantern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont