My wife and I stayed hear for a long weekend getaway and we were blown away as to how gracious the owners were and how nice the inn was overall.
We have stayed at several B&B's in Vermont and this was the nicest one by far.
It's the small touches that put this inn above every one else such as the chocolate left in your room every day and the different kinds of luxury toilettes they put in your bathroom for the guests.
My wife and I have stayed in expensive hotels that done go out of there way as much as the inn keepers did for us so if that's not a testimony to how great this place was I don't know what is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont