Had a most wonderful weekend with Mary Anne and George. From the minute we pulled into the driveway until the time we left everything was perfect. They truly make you feel like family. And when we found out how many things we had in common it made it all the more wonderful. The room was big and comfortable & the food was out of this world. We met their children and spent time relaxing with them. Sheer delight. The view was gorgeous. 3 of the guests had stayed before and told us they now comeback every year. Add me to that list!
I would highly recommend a visit to the inn. You won't want to go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont