This is exactly the kind of place I think of when I think of an inn in Vermont; charming, well-kept, historic, while at the same time providing modern amenities. Maryanne and George are perfect hosts; every tiny detail was already taken care of. The breakfasts were the best; George knows how to COOK! My room was one of the smaller ones, but lovely and so comfortable, and with a great view of Mt. Mansfield. I cannot wait for a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont