OK...I've read these reviews for that last 3 years when travelling down south, restaurants and hotels arou a nd the world. So, when it comes to exagerations I've seen them all!! First, when you arrive, you are immediately received by George or Mary-Ann (owners of the Inn) and are shown around the premises and into your room. Our room was more than we expected. We took a sweet-heart package that included champagne and chocolates...what a start!! A beautiful view of the mountains and a the soft chirping of the birds complimented the room to the max!! If possible ask for room #9...you won't be disappointed!!
Let me tell you that George is pretty handy with his skillet...what a fantastic breakfast he can prepare! Mary-Ann will surely delight you with her charm and sense of humour. My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights and couldn't resist in using the hot tub under the stars every night!! Nice touch guys!! Need an appointment somewhere in town? They took care of everything for us!! Nothing negative here folks...ENJOY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont