We stayed here mainly because they allowed pets. The location and setting were great. The room was clean but needed some cosmetic work. The staff was very friendly and provided great suggestions for restaraunts. We did have one complaint. We asked that our room not be cleaned as we were leaving our dog in the room while we went out. She is very shy and were afraid she would be frightened. I had also been told when I made the reservation that they would not clean a room if a animal was not penned-she was not. When we returned the room had been cleaned and the dog was hiding in the closet.
Also, they do not have a restaraunt. They did provide a contiental breakfast, which was cereal in tupperware containers and bagels. There are great places to eat nearby though.
It was very quiet and great for just a relaxing weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a budget Inn that is located just 3 miles from Main Street, and just 3.5 miles from the famous Mount Mansfield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Vermont