“Horrible Customer Service”

Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Stowe
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Horrible experience! I had checked in to receive spa services and the fees were not expressed upfront and then they nail you with $100 in gratuity before you even have your services. I would recommend anywhere but Stoweflake Spa. When I reached out to the Spa director to discuss the problem she would not return my call. They're only after your money and could care less about their services!!!

2  Thank Leah W
in 5 reviews
"resort"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The Stoweflake exceeded our expectations, from the incredibly friendly staff to the beautiful rooms. The in room fireplace was a welcome amenity on a cold cold evening. Susi at the gift shop was extremely helpful in helping us plan our day. We will definitely plan another trip to Stowe and stay at the Stoweflake!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Stoweflake was host to wonderful vacation getaway in Vermont. The highlight to our groups visit was Susi, our vacation planner at Stoweflakes' concierge. She was the conduit to all the best things to do, perfectly edited for a balance of snowy activity and relaxation. Susi knows!
Some highlights include dog sledding, ski lessons at Von Trapp family lodge, Dutch pancakes, and a Mountain Man massage at the Spa.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Nice hot tub, sauna, and steam room; outside heated pool and hot tub for everyone's use. Nice but not co-ed so did not like it as much as the Scandinavian spa in Collingwood, Ontario. Very clean, attention to detail but not set up for hydrotherapy which is what my husband and I really want. I got the impression it was mostly utilized by people waiting for a massage and not for a day's experience.

1  Thank Karen p