“Nice resto in Stowe”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

One of my favorite restaurants in Stowe. Reasonable prices, good food, very friendly staff. Huge portion of nachos as a starter :-D I like the Baja plate with fish. Nice selection of beers. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Had a great day hiking topped off with lunch at Frida's. We ate on the outdoor deck and the waitress was superb and we were able to enjoy a full course gluten free meal. The house margarita was the best. Tacos were yummy...I had a fried oyster taco that was great and the rest of the group enjoyed everything we ordered. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Visited Frida's while in town on a business trip. The food offered was well prepared and yummy. There were plenty of options for every taste. The table side creation of fresh guacamole was fun and the result AWESOME. The waitress was very friendly and helpful, and service was solid. I was surprised that sides were a la carte, which could run up the prices...but even without a side, I had plenty to eat. Overall, a very nice place to eat.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We very much enjoyed our evening meal at Frida's. I have some unusual dietary needs and they were extremely accommodating in making some small changes so that I could enjoy a full dinner! We ate outdoors on the deck; the service was great and the atmosphere friendly. The price was very reasonable (at least until we added yummy desserts) and we also enjoyed some local beer from Lost Nation Brewing. I was sorry we were only in Stowe one night so couldn't go back and try out some different entrees!

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We had the three tacos with rice and beans. Tacos were chicken, shrimp and vegetarian. Veggie and chicken were nothing special, but the fried shrimp was above expectations.

Red sangria was also above par and a salt coriander flavored beer was a pleasant surprise too.