Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)
Field Guide(Stowe)
View Hotel
All reviewsmineral bathmountain resortindoor poolgas fireplacebedroom townhousenice resortsteam roomrecommend this resortgreat amenitiesski weekendthe main hotelcookiesgreen mountain coffeehot tubroom was largeoff seasonbit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

The staff at this resort was wonderful. The rooms were nice and clean. Don't miss the spa. It is very inexpensive for a day pass. The spa has a beautiful waterfall style pool to relax in. The outdoor pool was super clean and in a beautiful location. Lots to do at this hotel, but don't be afraid to venture out. Ben and Jerry's factory tour and the Von Trapp resort tours are both worth a visit.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

While we typically enjoy a smaller venue, like a B&B, this resort gave us a terrific home base. Pulled in the night of a fabulous hot air balloon festival, on the grounds or the resort. What a terrific treat! Having all food in one place, along with other amenities was a huge plus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was here reviewing the facility for viability for a conference. The owner took us around the facility and I fell in love with the place. Very beautiful properties with A LOT of amenities. We had dinner in the restaurant and the service and food was very good. I can hardly wait to come back with my family to spend some time there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding over the weekend. Check in was smooth and the staff extremely friendly. Our room was spacious with a nice gas fireplace in the room for a romantic touch. The wedding that we were attending was at the Trapp Family Lodge, so the Stowflake was conveniently located to both the church and reception. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I have had the pleasure to stay at the Stoweflake Mountain Resort for a convention for the past few summers. It is so lovely and relaxing. Even though it is a convention, the food is wonderful and plentiful. The menus are always varied and the food is excellent. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The products in the rooms are the best I have used in any hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business