We went here for the long holiday weekend, had spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield, the room had a fireplace - perfect as it snowed in the higher elevations. Bed was large and comfortable, fridge in the room. We didn't utilize the spa or pool but they looked very nice. Highly recommend especially during the Balloon Fest in July
Close to town, the walking path and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa Stowe, Vermont