“Great Ski Weekend! Stay here!”

Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Stowe
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We planned a last minute family ski trip up to Stowe on March 22. When calling in to book Audrey was so helpful and nice in helping us pick out the right room, we ended up with the Spa Premier room which had a gas fireplace! When we arrived we were greeted at the door and checked in with Mark, who was very helpful. Another staff member gave us a property map and showed us where everything was at the property, and where to park to be closest to our room. Room was beautiful with two queen beds and very quiet and relaxing on the second floor with Free Wi-Fi. The property itself is in a great location close to downtown Stowe and the mountain. Lobby was very nice with fireplace, coffee and cookies. There are so many great amenities at this resort with the Spa etc..and with all the helpful staff we will be back for sure on our next visit to Stowe.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
StoweflakeGM, General Manager at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Marina R,

Thank you for such a detailed review of your stay. I’m pleased to hear you found Audrey, Mark and other staff members a great help during your time with us. We enjoy providing all the smallest touches as well as the greater amenities you mentioned throughout the resort. I look forward to having you back with us soon!

Best,
Sheri Baraw Smith
V.P. and General Manager

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and spacious! I stayed in one with a gas fireplace that was so cozy. Beds were also amazing. The room I was in had a large bathroom with granite countertops and double sinks. In addition, we had a stand alone sink outside the bathroom with a mini fridge.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Also, I highly suggest the complementary cookies in the main lobby, super delicious! :)

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I love this place. I return every year the week after vacation week so I don't have to deal with the crowds. The front staff are always friendly. The rooms and spa are fantastic. Just watch out for your final bill-shady accounting. Every year I'm overcharged and gift cards for the spa via the concierge gets lost.

Room Tip: Book cyber Monday and go Sun thru Mon
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank M B
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We went just for a spa day. The staff was friendly and professional. The pools were warm and comfortable and showers were clean too. only comment I have is that people were not encouraged to whisper so it was loud at times in relaxation areas. Overall a great value and good prices.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Just came back from another perfect vacation at the Stoweflake never disappointed!!!!! My husband and I having been going there for the last 5 years and always have a fabulous time.From when we arrive to the day we leave were given the VIP treatment. The front desk and guest services want to help in anyway!!! The Stoweflake is always so clean and decorated so beautifully. The rooms are so spacious and the gas fireplace adds such a nice touch. We love the delicous food at Charlie B's for breakfast and dinner never disappointed and so my great wines to choose from. We love that it offers a shuttle to to the mounatin so we never have to drive !!!! The owners Chuck, Shari, & Scott are always a pleasure to talk with and care about their guests!!!!! Looking forward to returning next year at are favorite spot!!!! B Lewis

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BGL_50
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The Stoweflake has been in business for 50 years and keeps on growing and getting better. Hotel rooms, townhouses, spa, pools, full athetic facilities, XC skiing in winter and golf and outdoor pool in the summer, Close to Recreation Path that spans the length of the Mountain Road, centrally located to to many restaurants and sites. Excellent WiFi. I have stayed here for many years and never been disappointed,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Stoweflake for our 49th anniversary.As
usual, the front desk staff was welcoming and helpful. Loretta, the
Guest Serivce Manager, upgraded our room as a special thank you
for being frequent guests at the Stoweflake..
upgraded our room at no extra charge. I especially want to thank
Tyer, for his unfailing patience and good humor in helping us with
our daily needs. Also, Doreen and Suzanne at the front desk.
Our room was comfortable and warm. Bonnie enjoyed the SPA, while
I hiked around Stowe for my daily exercise.
Stoweflake is always a good place to on your next visit to Stowe, VT.

Room Tip: Courtyard views are just as good as mountain views. Also, being near the Spa is nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ishmael44
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stowe
Stowe Mountain Lodge
Field Guide
Field Guide
#8 of 24 in Stowe
The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa

Been to Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!