“Didn't want to leave, excellent service and beautiful scenery!”

Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Stowe
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for a professional development conference and would love to return here for pleasure with my family. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate our group. The concierge services were phenomenal! The spa is top rate and the scenery is breathtaking. Didn't want to leave....

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jrossclarke

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stoweflake Resort was home for the ISM conferences this week. I had an incredible stay- Jim at the concierge was soooo helpful. From booking my shuttle to helping choose local restaurants with amazing cuisine- he rocked!!!! Thanks Jim!!!

I stayed in a townhouse and was able to get a shuttle each morning to take me to the main hotel where our conference was being held. This was such an added bonus since I had to lug my laptop and materials with me.

Truly- the staff at Stoweflake make this a destination to visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I came for a conference. In terms of the conference facility and how it was run, very well done. Our room, located in one of the larger refurbished rooms above the spa is FANTASTIC. In room jacuzzi tub and fire place and a great deal of space. Can't beat it. My wife said that one of the conference attendees had a non-refurbished room, so be sure you get the right room!

Every staff member I encountered was wonderful. The bartenders and waitresses are quite nice. The spa was good, although I don't know that it lives up to the hype. I had a massage and it was quite nice. The grounds are beautiful. The workout rooms are great, but I never used them. There are so many wonderful outdoor activities here, that I did those instead.

Charlie B's is pedestrian as a restaurant. Good beer, but you can do better off-site for food, including across the street. Wonderful location, close to everything. I would definitely return.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The best "value added" element for the in is the Farmer's market across the street on Sunday. Very pricy and maybe not worth the extra expense with all the other options in Stowe. Service is good and the in is beautiful. Probably the best option for a conference or large group needs.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was looking for a relaxing spa to treat myself to while on vacation and the Stoweflake was just what I was looking for! I loved it so much that I ended up going a second time during my trip. They offer specialized treatments and I got the green mountain coffee treatment which was awesome! I also love all the amenities such as the pool with a waterfall and the Hungarian mineral bath. The staff were all friendly and professional. I will definitely make a point to make it back to the spa at Stoweflake in the near future! The maple facial was great too!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stowe is an amazing area and Stoweflake is a key part of the overall experience. The location, staff and amenities are all amazing! The bathrobes, the spa/waterfall and fire places in the rooms make this a place that we will return to again and again! In fact, before then end of this summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Recent upgrades since my last visit last year included all flat screen TV's, fridges in the rooms, Keurig machines and upgraded spa amenities in the bathrooms. Rooms are very spacious, mine had a gas fired fireplace. The spa and all outdoor amenities are top class. Free wifi, free parking, excellent welcoming staff and management as well as great facilitiles for meetings and groups. There is a contemplative maze in the courtyard and you may get to see the hot air balloon if you're lucky. Walking/biking path takes you off the beaten path and you get great views of the ski area. Great choice for this wonderful Vermont location. Don't forget to stop at the Cabot cheese shop before you leave for free samples and great aged cheddar cheese and also the Ben and Jerry's mecca!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stowe
Stowe Mountain Lodge
Field Guide
Field Guide
#7 of 24 in Stowe
The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa

Been to Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!