“Never Disappointed with the Foxfire Inn”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foxfire Inn and Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Have enjoyed dinner here several times over the past few years and we keep coming back because our meals are always good. Situated on the northern end of the Village, the Foxfire is comfortable and the service is excellent. This is our favorite place to eat in Stowe.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had been to this restaurant when it was open for eat-in. After 30+ years of running a restaurant and all the issues associated with that, the owners decided to scale back and just offer to-go service. Well, I must say, it is excellent! the prices are very fair, the food quality is high and the choices are numerous. I was pleasantly surprised. Our family would highly suggest this option if you want a high quality, no fuss meal at home.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The food was average or above, but we were very disappointed to learn that they would not accept a Restaurant.com coupon that I had purchased a while ago. The certificate said that there was no expiration date, but they refused to honor it. Guess we'll look elsewhere next time !

3  Thank Debra U
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was one of the highlights of my trips to Stowe, and I looked forward to going again on my last trip. I was surprised to find it only offered take-out which I declined. Before driving to the restaurant, someone had mentioned something about mild and mildew and I did detect a slight odor as I left so maybe they decided it was better to not undergo renovations. Instead, I did go to the Trattoria La Festa which is now the Italian restaurant I will be looking forward to.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

When I went to use a $75 gift certificate I have, I went online to check out he menu. I was surprised to see that they no longer offer dinner service. They have opted to a to go menu.

3  Thank usarmywife1