We enjoyed a lovely, relaxing visit at the Innsbruck Inn while traveling to Vermont for a family graduation. Room was spacious and clean, very comfortable. Location is perfect, nestled in the mountains with an authentic covered bridge and mountain stream directly behind the inn. We were served complimentary tea/coffee and cookies in the afternoon in the cozy breakfast room, decorated in authentic Austrian ski lodge style. Breakfast the next morning was fabulous. We are definitely planning to come back here in the fall. We enjoyed the Vermont hospitality and atmosphere combined with Austrian "Gemuetlichkeit"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A distinctive, yet intimate resort inn nestled beneath Vermont's highest peak. The Innsbruck Inn at Stowe combines the atmosphere and style of a traditional Austrian alpine inn, with the spacious accommodations and modern amenities of a quality mountain resort. AAA Awarded, Green Hotel Certified by the State of Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Innsbruck Inn At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Innsbruck Inn
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Vermont