The inn is somewhat outdated and in need of renovation. Nevertheless, the personnel and services provided made a difference. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and quite enough. Two main concerns: the noisy air conditioner and the slippery bath tub (no separate shower). Amenities in the room are quite complete. Similar to many skiing areas, activity is low weekdays during the Summer, which is good as we are seeking a quite retreat. The inn offers a full breakfast and during weekdays it is prepared to order. Service at the front desk as well at the breakfast area is very good. Swimming pool, game room, hot tub and free bike rentals are among the amenities offered. This is not luxury stay, but overall value to price is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A distinctive, yet intimate resort inn nestled beneath Vermont's highest peak. The Innsbruck Inn at Stowe combines the atmosphere and style of a traditional Austrian alpine inn, with the spacious accommodations and modern amenities of a quality mountain resort. AAA Awarded, Green Hotel Certified by the State of Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Innsbruck Inn At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Innsbruck Inn
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Vermont