Although it smelled a little musty, (probably from the hot and humid weather), everything else about the lodge was top notch. Super service, nice buffet breakfast included, indoor and outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, and very helpful husband and wife innkeepers. Very clean rooms also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont