Some of my friends and I stayed here for a few nights to enjoy a ski trip and some sight seeing. We had a great stay. The rooms were a bit spartan, lacking things like a hair dryer and a fridge, but they were clean, neat, warm, and comfortable. The full, REAL breakfast was an awesome way to start the day- for free. I'm not talking a few bagels and muffins laid out, I'm talking eggs, bacon, french toast, juices, and toasts. With a full day of skiing ahead of us, it was nice to leave the hotel nourished. The owners were very attentive and kind. They gave us great advice on things to do and places to eat out. The pool and hot tub were kept clean and warm. You can't beat the price in Stowe. Very close to the slopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont