After a day touring Vermont, we were fortunate to have made reservations at the Northern Lights Lodge. We were greeted by the young couple lodge keepers who were very pleasant and informative about the area. Our room was clean and roomy with an enjoyable view of the local folage from our picture window. We were given information on the local eaterys and made the choice of a good Italian restaurant. After dinner we returned to the lodge and had easy access to the ice and vending machines, also a washer and dryer were available. After a good night's sleep, we enjoyed a breakfast buffet in the dining room that served a good variety of breakfast fare. I would definitely recommend Northern Lights Lodge for a quaint enjoyable stay in the Stowe area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont