We stayed at Northern Lights Lodge this past weekend and really enjoyed our stay. Before having children we stayed at a B&B that we really liked and have missed that type of lodging experience. This place is very family friendly though there are plenty of couples and ski groups present. Nice heated indoor pool (smallish but totally sufficient), and a warm breakfast including scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, daily fresh carb (waffles, pancakes or french toast), toast, muffins, cereals, juices and coffee. Infinitely easier and tastier to eat on the premises than trying to eat elsewhere before heading to the slopes. Michael, Shannon and their young daughter Elizabeth were friendly and helpful with suggestions for dining in town, etc. Rooms and were basic but comfy. Will definitely be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northern Lights Lodge is family owned and operated and located on the mountain road in Stowe. We are the closest affordable hotel to Mount Mansfield and the Stowe Mountain Resort. We are just minutes away from many great dining options and activities. Our amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and game room. In the summer, both kids and adults enjoy playing in or lounging along the banks of the west branch river, located directly behind the Lodge. All of our rates include a hot country breakfast daily. We hope to welcome you to the Lodge soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Northern Lights Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Lights Hotel Stowe
- Northern Lights Stowe
- Northern Lights Lodge Stowe, Vermont