“Fly Fishing Newbie no more!”

The Fly Rod Shop Fly Fishing Tours
Berlin, Vermont
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fly Fishing Newbie no more!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Super intro lesson and Tour today! I did the "FLY FISHING INSTRUCTIONAL AND GUIDED TOUR" Half Day and had a wonderful time. I've never Fly Fished before so we started out with some casting lessons at their trout pond. Next we were off to nearby Little River where I caught my first fist. Later we headed up to Ranch Brook and Notch Brook for more instructions and catching. Thank You Zach for a great trip, I'm Hooked!!

Visited July 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great choice to fish Stowe area waters”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Very friendly folks. My wife found them online and booked a trip for me as a surprise. I took a guided trip with John in search of area brook trout. The weather had been very, very warm, which limited the options for fishing. I was glad that we went in search of Salvelinus Fontinalis, or the Eastern Brook Trout. They do not grow very large, but they have the wonderful habit of living in some of the most picturesque areas and are very accommodating. John was a great guide, and made for an enjoyable afternoon. I would highly recommend booking a trip through the Fly Rod Shop, and will certainly look them up again the next time I am in Stowe.

Visited July 2013