“Yummy fresh menu in a comfy cafe”
Review of Green Goddess Cafe

Green Goddess Cafe
Ranked #29 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We love food - not just any food but great food! Couple that with outstanding service and we’re happy campers. Thats what we wanted to bring to everyone in Stowe!Not only are we a great spot for salad seekers and vegetarians but if you’re looking for some savory comfort food then we wont disappoint!Our goal for the cafe is not to be boxed into one type of cuisine. We love and enjoy different flavors and thats what you can expect with us on any given day.All of our food is made fresh using the highest quality ingredients so every bite is a delight and every person you meet will greet you with a smile thats genuine!Many of our Italian and Mediterranean dishes were handed down to us from our families that have been in this business for generations and we couldn't be prouder to bring them to your table. See you soon!Warmest Regards,Athena and Tim
Quaker Hill, Connecticut
“Yummy fresh menu in a comfy cafe”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I was so glad that I spotted the sign for the Green Goddess Café and even happier that we stopped! We enjoyed breakfast there while in Stowe and will most certainly return for lunch. You can start the day with a green juice drink or a smooth cuppa joe. You chose your meal from a wall full of options including breakfast sandwiches, scrambled egg "omelets", pancakes and house made muffins. Since I don't eat eggs, I was thrilled to see a tofu scramble on the menu. The young man who took my order was happy to oblige when I asked if I could have one of the egg items made with tofu instead. ( Don't say "yuck!" till you try it!) I had the "Rusty D" with roasted red pepper, ham, mushrooms & cheddar, served with home fries & excellent house made bread. My husband enjoyed an egg sandwich with hash on an awesome English muffin.
My first thought on the staff was "not terribly friendly" till I watched while waiting for my food. The poor guy out front was taking orders, refilling the coffee urns, cleaning tables, answering the phone & bringing out the food. So I will say the staff is "busy!"
Comfy atmosphere, friendly locals, excellent fresh food. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank C T

Cold Spring, New York
“Can't be beat for either breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This quirky cafe offers a lovely selection of breakfast omelets, and lunch salads. We stayed in Stowe for 3 days and had breakfast here 3 times and lunch once! Now that says we liked the place. Good food, no fuss, help yourself to the ingredient list and build your salad, pick up your silverware and relax!

• Visited September 2013
Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
“Great Ambiance-NonGluten Friendly”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had breakfast here twice during a short visit to Stowe. Extremely friendly atmosphere. You order your food at the register and it is brought to your table. All local products and many gluten free choices. Their hash is homemade and the choices for omelets and sandwiches are wonderful!

• Visited September 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Good food, service also good but not very friendly. Was good place to get a good sandwich. Very casual.

Visited August 2013
Sharon, MA
“Real food and one of biggest salad's around”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stopped in for lunch and had salads, grilled cheese, and tuna melts. The tuna melt on rye bread with horseradish mayo was very tasty. For salads, you pick up an order form and check off all the vegetables, cheeses, and dressing you want. They mix it up and an enormous bowl and serve it up. They take credit cards but charge a $0.18 fee for using it. Never seen that one before. Sort of strange, but the food quality and service more than make up for that bit of oddity.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank roadtrip38

Been to Green Goddess Cafe? Share your experiences!