“Jamison's Chocolate Torte”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I seem to always start off my reviews with the dessert. Such is life. This torte was to die for. This was a slice of the most dense chocolate torte I have ever had, with two ample scoops of whipped cream on top, and cherry glaze on the underside. My entree was prime rib (they were featuring it this night), with fully loaded baked potato, and corn on the cob. The service was the best courtesy of Larissa who made sure our every wish and desire was met. The woman who took our reservation, greeted me by first name hours later, when we arrived to take our table. A great experience throughout.

1  Thank Alan M

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Connor and crew were the best. Service was fast great and friendly. Food, drink and hospitality were great. It is a family run business and we felt like part of the family five minutes after we arrived.
Would not got to Stowe without stopping by O'Grady's ever again.

1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was happily surprised that they had an awesome wine list with well known choices. I had filet mignon and my husband had prime rib - both were excellent. The bartender was very friendly and efficient. This is a family owned establishment, which I loved. Both owners came out to greet us and chat for a bit. If you like a friendly atmosphere with excellent food (and wine), make sure you stop in!

1  Thank Gypsy1
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nothing fancy--if you spill something or wear jeans and tshirt you are fine! We went on a Saturday evening and had their prime rib and it was amazing! Nice large portions, perfectly cooked, loaded mashed potato and grilled brussel sprouts with pickled cabbage. SO GOOD!! A Guinness (or two) finished off a perfect meal. Our waitress was super as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stopped in for a couple of beers and really enjoyed the atmosphere . Great service, family owned and fun tavern experience

1  Thank Dan V