We've stayed at the Stowe Motel many times over the past 30 years. When our kids were young they loved the tennis courts, bikes and swimming pool.
Over the years it has evolved and expanded with the acquisition of the Snowdrift next door. It has always been very well maintained and clean and little extras have been added such as DVD players in all the rooms with lots of movies to borrow.
The continental breakfast is quite extensive - a good variety of cereals, breads, yogurts, fruit etc. and freshly-brewed tea and coffee is always available in the office.
There are many hotels/motels in Stowe (some of which have gone through a number of ownership changes over the past few years with resulting variations in the quality of accommodations). The Stowe Motel can be relied on to offer a clean, well-maintained facility at a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between picturesque Stowe Village and the Stowe Mountain Resort, the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift is situated on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, bordered by the pristine Westbranch River. A variety of lodging including rooms, efficiencies, fireplace efficiencies, apartments, suites and houses is offered. Guests can partake in our continental breakfast, mountain bikes, snowshoes, hot tub, heated pools, tennis courts, game room and more. Free wireless is also available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stowe Motel & Snowdrift reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Motel And Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Hotel Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Vermont