“Fabulous Little Inn”

Ranked #6 of 22 Stowe B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Little Inn”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I absolutely loved this little Inn just down the road from the Stowe Mountain Resort. The rooms were cozy, spacious, and clean. The Staff was beyond friendly and accommodating and the mountain was not even a five minute drive down the road. I would absolutely come back to stay in this lovely establishment and have been recommending it to all of my fellow skiers as well.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Granby, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The Hob Nob inn is fantastic! My wife and I were visiting our daughter (who is at UVM) in early December, so we decided to stop-over close by. The staff was so very warm, welcoming and engaging (a nice family affair!), the accommodation was extremely comfortable and welcoming ... couldn't wish for more. They gave us great advice about where to shop for things, and were extremely hospitable. The room was very comfortable.

We'd definitely return.

Warrington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stay at Hob Knob for about 5 nights in December, right after Christmas. we came to Stowe to spend the New Year and to ski. Hob Knob has a fantastic location, right outside of town and only a few miles away from Mt. Mansfield. The inn is run by a family, so the service is excellent and very friendly. Our reservation was booked to start on the Christmas day. Unfortunately, my wife had unexpected surgery just a week before and we had to to delay our arrival by two days. Despite the fact it was the high season, and the innkeepers could find anyone else to take the room for the two nights, they charged us only for the days we used! A rare thing these days! We had a large room with a gas fireplace and a large bed and a small kitchen. Overall, it was a great trip and we were very pleased with our stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Sunrise, Florida
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hob Knob Inn. The rooms were spacious, clean, and cozy, and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful! I will definitely stay there again when I am back in Stowe.

florida, usa
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The host family were such lovely people that I fell in love with the entire town. My family arrived ill equipped for the winter, and the inn keeper lent us some cozy snow boots, which kept him warm the entire visit. What's more, when my wallet disappeared after a visit to town, the inn keeper went above and beyond, calling the airport to see whether I might be able to board without my idea and filing a police report! We couldn't have had a more welcoming experience at this lovely little hotel. Thank you again for being such gracious hosts!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband & I have been married 22 years on Christmas Eve. We spent 4 days back in 1991 at the Hob Knob Inn for our honeymoon. We loved it back then & we still love it now. The inn is very quaint & rustic. It sits off the main road so you feel like you are in the woods. This is the type of ambiance my husband & I both like. For us it is both romantic & relaxing.The inn has since have new owners. How warm & friendly the whole family was. Christmas morning while eating our delicious continental breakfast my husband & I felt very at home with nice conversation with the owner, her daughter, & the 2 lovely grandsons. We felt the heart warming welcome to share Christmas morning with them. There is no other place we would rather be

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This little inn is a gem in stow if you,re looking for budget accommodation. The rooms are big and clean and the wifi works well. I also liekd the fact that the rooms were far from the main road so it was very quiet.

The family owned staff were very welcoming and gave us good suggestions.

The continental breakfast is good. But you can also order other stuff for a small fee.

I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends