We had a one-night stay here during our 10 day tour of the New England Fall colors. The view here was great, but the condo was awful. The bed was rock-hard, the pillows slightly less so. The bed covers were full of dust-- so when we pulled the cover back we were engulfed in a cloud that left us choking. The rest of the condo was clean-- but they'd used a powerful industrial cleaner and the smell was overpowering. It smelled like we were sleeping in a chemical refinery. About 5 AM we couldn't take it anymore and started packing to leave.
An awful experience-- the only one we had in what was otherwise a delightful trip. All of the other places we stayed were wonderful and we plan to go back. But we will never come to this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque New England village of Stowe, Vermont, Mountainside Resort offers a comfortable and reasonably priced year round lodging experience for couples, families, and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mountainside Resort At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Vermont