Travel all over New England and this place was very nice...was clean and a decent size TV--nice ground---nice pool---wifi worked and was "High speed"-- breakfaast was not the typical stale bagel they actual served you breakfast FREE.. you could order off the menu and a waitress served you .. FREE---- towels were not scratchy (like a resort I stayed at in Lincoln NH) --will stay here again for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel
- Town & Country Resort Motor Inn Stowe, Vermont