Stayed on our travelsphere tour we were greeted by the three family generations which was a nice welcome ,while waiting for our cases there was coffee,tea,and biscuits .Staff were friendly and helpful,there was free wi-fi .The gardens were lovely and well kept.Our room was small but clean and tidy .Small bathroom but everything one needs when travelling.But on going to bed don't think the people above us realised how noisy they were as they go into there rooms at street level and
We were below them ,the Motel being built like it is they were above us so we had two hours of noise . Buffet breakfast was good plenty of choice ,but very busy and noisy as we were allocated our time for breakfast so very rushed. Overall adequate Motel for travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel
- Town & Country Resort Motor Inn Stowe, Vermont