Northern Lights Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$86
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$197
US$177
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$136
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$252
Official Site
  • Pool
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$248
Butler House Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Book now, pay at stay
US$270
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$232
All reviewsgreat roomtom's breakfastsgolden retrieverhot tubaspen roomother guestscookiesspruce roomquichethe main living roombreakfast was deliciousgreat hostsprivate bathbed and breakfastfresh fruitevery morningquiet location
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay. Valerie our hostess was very nice. We stayed here in June for our anniversary. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. Our children asked her to get some surprises for our room which she did. What a nice surprise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TimberholmTom, Owner at Timberholm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

You guys were the sweetest couple, and it was so fun getting to know you both! It was an absolute pleasure hosting you here, and to share a few stories along the way. I wish you both a wonderful rest of your trip exploring the New England area and I hope to meet you again soon (girls weekend with your daughter would be wonderful!).

Enjoy your time together, and safe travels!

-Valerie

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I was only here for a brief one night stay but the place is an easy walk to several of the local restaurants and breweries, there's a great mountain view from the back lawn, and the host could not have been any nicer or more welcoming. This will definitely be on my list the next time I'm in Stowe.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt M
TimberholmTom, Owner at Timberholm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Oh, I am so glad you had such a wonderful stay! Thank you for your review and I cannot happier you enjoyed our little Inn on the hill. One night or a week - sometimes its just the little things that make a stay special. We're so happy to host you, and I look forward to your Stowe return!

Cheers,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I had a refreshing two-evening stay at Timberholm. Valerie was a wonderful host. She catered to my every need, and the breakfasts she made were excellent. I highly recommend this place to anyone passing through Stowe.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
TimberholmTom, Owner at Timberholm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Oh, thank you so much!! This was such a nice thing to read this morning after breakfast. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I do hope you will come back again soon!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We had an amazing time here. The inn itself is in a great location with an amazing view. Valerie is a great host and she had lots of great tips for things to do in the area. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TimberholmTom, Owner at Timberholm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review!! I am delighted you had such a wonderful stay and we hope to see you again!

Thanks for visiting the Inn, and wishing you a wonderful Spring & Summer.

Cheers,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We had a wonderful time at the Timberholm Inn during our recent trip to Stowe. Valerie is a warm and welcoming hostess, the location is central to everything you'd want to do in the area while still managing to feel like a well-kept secret, and the breakfasts were delicious! Our room was cute, cozy and had everything we needed. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Genyi1681

I apologize for the delay on responding to your review! We've been quite busy here at the Inn, but I wanted to make sure to thank you for taking the time to tell new guests about the Inn, and the wonderful experience you had while staying here.

Thank you for kind, and thoughtful post, I hope we see you again soon!

See you again soon!!