“ic uc scoops”

Cuisines: American
Statesville,NC
“ic uc scoops”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Went on a saturday night it was very crowded and somewhat confusing. With that said the ice cream was very good. Selection was good with some unique flavors

Visited July 2013

Montreal, Canada
“all natural ?????”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

well we came by IC scoop on main st in stowe, not bad. But nothing" all natural " than other Ice cream factories. But it was good ! Different but as good or even somehow better the nice little place: Malt Shop in town...old fashion malts and milk shake..try both different but worth it

• Visited July 2013
Longwood, Florida
“Not my Scoop”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We stopped in for an ice cream, and felt like they were doing us a favor to serve us. My 6 year old was chastised for you using the bathroom - the owner told her it was not for customers, however, the door was ajar and she needed to use the restroom. I thought it was strange the way she made a big deal out of it. After all, why have the bathroom door open if one doesn't want customers using it.

The ice cream was mediocre, and we were rushed to get our order in - although there was no one waiting. Seems if one works in a service industry in a tourist oriented environment they should make a point of providing good customer service.

Visited September 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
“Wonderful Homemade Ice Cream with Unusual Flavors”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

While traveling through New England on a bus trip. we stopped in Stowe, VT. A friend who lives in Stowe told me if I wanted great homemade ice cream to visit I.C. Scoops. It's a small shop run by a family who specialize in making their ice cream special. Each batch is made in the shop and he has regular and unusual flavors. I stuck to regular flavors of Maple Walnut and Swiss Chocolate Almond. My husband had to try Maple Bacon and found it to be delicious. You definitely can't go wrong by stopping by I.C. Scoops. Other people on the bus took my advice and ate ice cream there and told me they were happy that they did. If you're in Stowe, I.C. Scoops is the place to go.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sugarfoot1999
New Jersey
“Tasty ice-cream in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We wanted ice-cream and were happy to find this place. Our party had root beer floats and ice cream cones. Delicious! We sat on benches on the green lawn and watched the passerbys on Main St.

1 Thank Global_Nancy

Been to I.C. Scoops? Share your experiences!