“Wonderful Food, Wonderful People!”

Bistro at Ten Acres
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro at Ten Acres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Luce Hill Road
Reviewed 14 August 2014

With a homely atmosphere that emanates comfort and welcome, unrivaled flavourful food, and the finest cocktails in Stowe, what more could a person wish for! The excellent service is spearheaded by the owners themselves - Mark and Linda - in order to ensure a perfect and personable dining experience! Superb in every respect!

There are newer reviews for Bistro at Ten Acres

Reviewed 12 August 2014

A year and a half after my first visit to the Bistro, it has only gotten better - and apparently more popular, from the looks of Open Table the night I went! I sat at the bar and started with a Cucumber Cooler, which was delicious and perfect for a summer evening. I then ordered the chicken chilaquiles for dinner accompanied by a glass of the Meomi pinot noir. All was thoroughly enjoyable, the bar cozy and inviting, and Mark and Linda run the place with not only a keen eye to detail, but also a warm, friendly demeanor towards their guests. Hated to leave but looking forward to going back the next time I'm in Stowe!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived for our reservation a bit early and were invited to wait at the bar. We had delicious cocktails recommended by the bartender who was working that night. Our meals were excellent , the service was perfect and the wine and deserts made the evening perfect. I wish we lived closer, this would definitely become a regular spot for us!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Warm, low key homey, comfy atmosphere with attentive servers and excellent food. Dishes are flavourful - try the BBQ shrimp and the ceviche and you won't be disappointed. Sommelier knows his stuff and was a pleasure to speak with. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We recently had the pleasure of visiting the bistro at Ten Acres and had an amazing meal. We were welcomed into the restaurant by the owner and seated at a comfortable table with a beautiful view of Stowe. Our waiter was friendly but not intrusive and took time to explain some of the ingredients that I was not familiar with. I could have happily eaten any of the dishes listed but settled for the signature salad which I haven't stopped raving about since returning home. The salmon , hot smoked by the chef, was fragrant and delicious. Topped off with pecan pie - I could not have been happier. I would certainly recommend the bistro for an enjoyable dining experience.