“Perfect”

Price range: US$12 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Gracie's was recommended by a local and it was a great place. Clean , friendly, efficient and the food was very tasty. I had the cupcake meatloaf , delicious! My husband and aunt had 1/2 a rack of spareribs with fries and coleslaw . The meat fell off the bone and had a yummy sweet BBQ sauce. The fries were addicting. Staying with my cupcake theme, I had the cupcake carrot cake. It was big enough for 2. They also served specialty bread which did me in, it was so good. Fair price for the amount of food.

1  Thank Arlene M

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good food at affordable price. I like trying out restaurants that are not chained, to check out the way they make it.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Gracie's had been recommended to my wife and I by the staff where we were vacationing nearby. They especially recommended the burgers, so that is what we went there for. Boy, were we surprised at the breadth and variety of items on the menu, but we decided to stick with the burgers. We both had The Husky, a 1/3 lb burger with cheddar cheese and sautéed mushrooms, served with French fries. It was excellent. The beef came from a local farm and the burger was prepared to perfection. The next time we go back, we will try something from their dinner menu. Our server was pleasant and attentive and we dined on their outdoor patio, which really added to our great experience at Gracie's.

2  Thank ZeroTTZero
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We always spend the week of Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekend in Stowe, and always stop for supper at Gracies Restaurant. Great food, very pleasant and accomodating staff, reasonably priced and arguably, the best clam chowder this side of Kennebunkport, Maine. BUT, they took the chowder off the menu. When we asked our server why this favorite was taken off the menu, she told us that she didnt know why, but that many people were complaining about it.

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND PLEASE BRING BACK THE CHOWDER. See you Labor Day ( maybe) but really want a mug of the chowder.

1  Thank Jo R
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We went in with a large crowd with multiple tables and they were very accommodating. We wound up being the last table out because we were having so much fun. The staff was great and very friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of. I had a burger, which can be ordered from 1/3 - 1 full pound. The meat is fresh from a local farm and absolutely delicious. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal, not one complaint. I would enjoy going back there.

1  Thank KenK665