“Steak and Dogs”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
massachusetts
“Steak and Dogs”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a wonderful place. We had fantastic quality for our steaks, and the taste was superb. And I am fussy! And their love for dogs was evident everywhere. Go for a bite to eat there, and you will see what I mean.

• Visited June 2014

Bowie, Maryland
“best in the area”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great salad, service, and sandwiches. It was not ski season but rather June. Excellent server and nice outside atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pamela M
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good staff, great location”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Staff not in a hurry to close even when we popped in for a night cap.
Food was good and so was the wine!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stephen G
Smithville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Missing something”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been coming to Gracie's for nearly a decade. We always get a burger and chowder. I love this place. Great food. Great service. My wife and I were so excited the entire trip from jersey to get their unbelievably good clam chowder. Unfortunately they didn't have it this past time up. I hope the owner sees this review and decides to reinstate it as a permanent fixture on the menu.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gilesss
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Food was good. My salad was delicious,but service could have been better. The waitress got our order wrong. Atmosphere was nice. We used the outdoor sitting.

1 Thank pharmacylover