“Great burger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Depot Street Malt Shop
Ranked #27 of 100 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
uk
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Really lovely place to come for a good old burger! The food was delicious and the milk shakes were scrummy!

Visited March 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Limited eateries this time of year. Glad the Malt a Shop was open. Had lunch with friends. Soup and sandwiches are above average. Onion soup, leek soup and great burgers. CASH only.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Nice milk shakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

The milk shakes are great. The food is not bad but was served too fast, we had nearly finished our starter and our main was bought to us. It was not the best food but cheap.

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd time Just as good, if not better than the 1st.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I visited the Malt Shop a few months back on vacation with my family and it was excellent. The food, service and atmosphere. All great. So this is my 2nd time visiting the Malt Shop and I must say I am very pleased with this establishment. The food was terrific, I had the patty melt, it was Cooked perfectly. The service was very prompt and friendly, as they were last time and the atmosphere never seems to change, which is a good thing! Over all my second visit was just as good or better than my last. Keep it up!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BobDylan72
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great milkshakes, great burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We saw this in the local dining guide and thought we had to see what the ice cream was like. We can happily say that we weren't disappointed! We both had milkshakes - I had black raspberry, while my husband had a mint shake, which disappeared quite quickly. We shared a plate of buffalo wings, which were a bit messy, but that was probably more our fault than the wings'! I had a ham & Swiss with fries for lunch which I just managed to finish, and my husband had a bacon, bourbon sauce and cheddar burger which he says is up there with the best burgers he's eaten. We'd definitely make an effort to stop by again next time we're in the area!

Just as a heads up they don't take debit/credit cards, but there is an ATM in the shop.

• Visited March 2014