“This place is a joke”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I went there with my 3 kids and my youngest ended up getting sick our waitress was awesome but another girl that was a waitress was terrible we got treated awful and was disrespected my daughter is only 4 years old and for you to treat her the way that you did you should be ashamed this place is a joke and maybe you need to get rid of some of your staffI'm appalled with the way that she had treated us I had also called to speak to a manager an the told me their wasn't one their an they couldn't give me a answer this is bull an I will never go their again shame on you

2  Thank juliasmall98

Reviewed 30 June 2014

An old fashioned Soda parlor with Burgers and Shakes Too. Great Fries, cute decor, very authentic. Sometimes crowded, worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

There is nothing magical about this place. It is an old school malt shop, but there is nothing out of the ordinary about it, but the shakes are good. I'm sure kids would enjoy it.

1  Thank JB101
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Loved the decorated 1950's diner. My husband and I had lunch while visiting Stowe, VT last week. I ordered the BLT and it was delicious.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is an old fashion malt shop, the decor is straight out of the 1950's. The hot dogs are great and the milkshakes are outstanding. This is a great place for a quick lunch!

1  Thank Jane C