“Good food”

Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal Italian restaurant owned and operated by Italian family. Simple homemade food with a solid wine list and great music
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We saw this restaurant as we were looking for out hotel.

We asked the hotel about it and the concierge recommended it highly.

The service and food was really good at this restaurant.

Highly recommend it if you like Italian food. They have about five specials on top of the regular menu.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

On a weekend getaway with my wife we ate at this restaurant and it was outstanding. The food was made out of great fresh ingredients and service was fast and friendly. The small intimate dining room was well appointed and made you feel very much at home. We travel often and this restaurant is great for a couples night out or family dining if you really I want some good Italian .

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Once again, we had not been here for about 6 years and we are so happy that we had dinner here. The food is so fresh and not too salty which we like. My eggplant was light and tasty and the red sauce on my penne pasta was wonderful. My daughter had the pesto on the ravioli which was some of the best I've ever had. I lived in Italy for a year and this food is the real deal!

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We were in the mood for some good Italian food so we decided to try Trattoria. We started off with the calamari appetizer. It was delicious. The bread and butter that came before the meal was also good. I don't usually put butter on my bread but my family said that the garlic butter spread was really good, so I tried it. It was really tasty.

Each meal came with a dinner salad. It was a Caesar salad. My kids love Caesar salads so they were happy. It was strong on garlic, but we all enjoyed the salads.

We ordered five different pastas. Each of us really enjoyed our dishes, but my husband said that his fettuccine noodles were a little hard. He really liked the carbonara sauce but he couldn't get over the hard noodles. Everyone else's pasta was cooked just right.

Our only complaint about the restaurant would be that we didn't get refills on our drinks. They were good about refilling our water, but when our sodas and lemonade were empty, they just removed the glass and didn't bring a refill. If we would have known there were no drink refills, we would have just had water and saved some money.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had 4 kids and 6 adults. They were great about getting the kids their meals first! The food was really good. The service was only OK. It was a Friday and it was packed I guess would be their excuse. Still a nice night seeing friends and family that were in Stowe at the same time.