“Delicious Sushi and Excellent Service”
Review of Sushi Yoshi

Sushi Yoshi
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A beautifully renovated Sushi, Hibachi, and Asian restaurant. We are located directly on the Stowe recreation path as well as on the Stowe Mountain access road. We have a full Bar a full sushi bar and hibachi tables. We also have private tatame rooms available for private seating. Reservations accepted on hibachi only. We have the freshest fish arriving on a daily basis, and our culinary expertise expands over twenty years of preparing asian cuisine at our two other locations. Come enjoy newest offering at the beautiful new Sushi Yoshi of Stowe!
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had lunch there while waiting for my husband to finish working on a ski race at Stowe. Zach the bartender provided excellent service and the sushi was delicious. I have been here at least three times previously and it's always been great.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stopped here after it had been recommended by a few people in Stowe as a good place to eat. We had an early dinner so they were quick to find us a spot at the hibachi table thankfully. I had the chicken, and my husband had the Mongolian beef (not from the hibachi choices!) both of which were excellent.

We enjoyed the theatre of the hibachi experience and it was great to see the food made right there in front of you. We also got to try and participate in catching some of the vegetables! The fried rice and vegetables were delicious, especially with the dipping sauces and I even managed to steal a few bites of the husband's beef, which was delicious as well!

Our waitress was friendly & quick on the refills and clearing plates, which was a bit difficult given the set-up of the table, so top marks to her!

The only downside I'd say is that it's a bit pricey even for a resort town - I was a bit surprised to pay almost $10 for a can of Sapporo!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great food! We sat at the sushi bar and watched our dinner prepared. The atmosphere was energetic. We had a great time and would go there again. Recommend it highly

Reviewed 26 March 2014

SO much better than the (several) previous occupants of that space. Good service, nice selection, good portion sizes. Sushi is decent, not blow-your-mind, but definitely good for the area. A little pricey but typical for Stowe. They do have a "Good Guys" card that gives you 50% off most menu items 3-6 Sunday through Friday and 3-close on Monday. Great for locals, I got a sushi dinner with a tempura appetizer and a drink (alcoholic), plus my friend's food and drink for around $40 with tip using my card. Full bar with some interesting drinks on the menu.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The sushi was awesome, but a little pricey. The atmosphere was fun and we loved that they had a free shuttle that took us back to our hotel- very accommodating and friendly!

Been to Sushi Yoshi? Share your experiences!