“Fantastic”

Blue Moon Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was a fantastic restaurant I had the coconut curried vegetables and without doubt was one of the best meals I have had in quite some time.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Whenever we visit Stowe we always go to the Blue Moon.
We like upscale delicious food and great service. Recently had venison, filet of beef and one
diner opted for 2 appetizers in place of entre because, well we just wanted to try it all. I particularly liked my salad that was a different mixture of greens, nuts, local goat cheese and
fresh dressing. Window seat with great people watching. Service is always commendable.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our meal was delicious! I am looking forward to going back and trying something else - the whole menu looked very good. It's a little bit pricey but for a nice couples dinner, splurge a little, it will be worth it! Very nicely decorated, as well, and the server was a delight.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

To be fair, we ate here the night after eating at Michael's on the Hill, which is AMAZING. This restaurant has different aspirations. The service was very good and the decor was nice, decorated with pieces of art that were on sale. The food was very good, but not up to the standards of Michael's. Worth a visit, but not first on my list.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years and every time we go it just gets better. The service, menu and of the course the food is the best. This review is from 30 years of experience in this business as an owner. You have to remember that some people and other owners use this site as a place of jealousy and just out right nastiness. Its pretty obvious, they would not be here this long if they were not the best at what they do!!! So the next time you are in Stowe have dinner here, you will not be disappointed.