“Neat pub to grab a beer and some decent bar food.”
Review of Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub - CLOSED

Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Fun place to have a drink and a great burger. We stayed at the lodge that this place is attached to we we visited it three nights in a row. You can get an appetizer a burger or a good meal from their menu. All are good.

Stowehof, Owner at Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2015

Thanks for letting us know how much you liked the pub, Donald! I think it's a great way to give guests a bit of nightlife without having to leave the inn, so it's wonderful to know that you were a fan of it and the burgers. I hope you'll come stay with us again someday -- the pub and food will be waiting!

Best wishes,
CJ Grimes, Innkeeper

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I went to Coslin's Pub for dinner. The downstairs pub was warm and cozy. We both had the mussels, which were very good. However, the service was horrible! Two parties came and sat outside, and were served their drinks before we were even asked if we wanted anything to drink. There was a bartender and 2 servers, that constantly catered to the outside patrons, and more or less ignored the patrons sitting inside. Our meal came in a somewhat timely matter, but the waitress never came and asked how our meal was, if we needed anything, because she continued to cater to the people outside. All three of the servers were constantly running outside. The two girls sitting next to us had ordered cheese fondue, which was quite an expensive item on the menu. At 7 pm the server came back to their table and announced they were all out of fondue?? Food and atmosphere were good, but someone should have the servers get their act together. Cannot not recommend, because the food was good.

Stowehof, Owner at Stowehof Inn - Coslin's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2015

I'm sorry that you didn't receive above and beyond service with us -- that sounds like a very frustrating experience. It's our goal at Coslin's to cater to each of our guests, so it's strange for me to hear about this. I can assure you that we're usually very attentive to each table and have no favoritism over one or another. I'm glad that you enjoyed the food with us, but I apologize that the service tainted your memory of the meal. I hope that you'll choose to give us another chance someday -- I think we can show you just how wonderful our waitstaff can be.

All the best,
CJ Grimes, Innkeeper

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This pub had great food and a great atmosphere. Was a bit pricey but worth the trip. Was really nice with a warm fireplace and low lights at night. Felt like a true pub

1  Thank rmonroe820
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We arrived at the hotel shortly after the kitchen had closed. After being on the road for close to twelve hours, we were very happy to hear the cook would accommodate us and he made two of the tastiest burgers we have ever had. The waitress was a delight and the pub is a quaint and intimate setting. We did not get a chance to dine there again but we will the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Specializing in fondue but the other dishes were very tasty. Liked the poolside dining option. Also enjoyed the firepit outside, after dinner.

1  Thank gypsywomen2