“Welcoming and gluten friendly”
Review of Whip Bar & Grill

Whip Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Another gluten free find in Stowe. Staff was knowledgeable and accommodating. I was very excited to be able to order french fries cooked in a dedicated fryer...... but they need to work on the fries. They came to the table a soggy lump.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I were staying at the Green Mtn. Inn and ate at the Whip the first night of our stay. We enjoyed eating dinner on their patio overlooking the nicely landscaped pool and fire pit. We enjoye our meal very much and would have eaten there again, but we wanted to try some of the many other restaurants in the quaint town. The service was exellent, the food was delicious, and the ambiance was romantic. They had many Gluten free options on their menu which made me very happy!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Whip was fine. Nothing intrinsically bad, just not great in a town full of excellent options. Dining options are a bit "run of the mill" but service was prompt, polite, and helpful. I wouldn't stay away from the Whip, but if you are only in town for a few days, I would not keep it on the list.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely lunch! We both had a delightful grilled cheese (caramelized onions, bacon and maple BBQ sauce!!), mine with gf bread, that was wonderful! I noted there was no up charge for special bread!
Happy Day! Good food great service too!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Went to Whip with a group of colleagues and it was a perfectly acceptable meal. The menu is standard American fare with no surprises. Everything was good, but nothing was exceptional. The prices are fair and the service was competent and friendly. The best part of the meal were the 1/2 portions of salad, which were big enough to satisfy most diners. It's a comfortable and pub-like space.

1  Thank bropaul

Been to Whip Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!