“so close to a really great place”
Review of Flannel

Flannel
Reserve with OpenTable
Flannel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Road
Transit: Stowe Area Trolley, seasonal.
Description: Flannel is the signature restaurant at Topnotch Resort and Spa in Stowe, Vermont, a AAA Four Diamond Resort. Set before alluring mountain views, the patio-style restaurant beckons with a striking atmosphere, an inviting open kitchen, and an innovative menu featuring chic country cuisine created from locally grown organic provisions. The restaurant is adjacent to the resort’s new outdoor swimming pools and al fresco lounge area. With 65 seats inside and another 75 on an expansive terrace, Flannel sets a welcoming scene for astute diners who appreciate casual yet creative cuisine. The open kitchen is a defining touch, creating a captivating scene of culinary sights and sizzles for diners savoring the bounty of organic farms from throughout the state. High coffered ceilings and a tamped-down color scheme round out a contemporary setting. We focus our expertise on presenting creative dishes that express Flannel's new food attitude: vibrant, delicious and satisfying.
Tampa, Florida
“so close to a really great place”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

When we reconfirmed, they asked if we'd like to be seated outside. Absolutely! They didn't tell us we'd be in almost total darkness by the time our entrees arrived.

I know I liked the food (I shared a salad with my husband and the lamb chops) but I really should've taken my dinner plate inside to cut the fat off my lamb. My first bite was mostly all fat!

Shame on me for not making sure I could see my way around my dinner plate.

Visited August 2014

Wilton, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommend”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Its nice after a long drive to unwind the from this hotel restaurant did just that its beautiful -- The food was very good. The portion size and quality for the price was good. I was very glad not to have to hit the road again for a decent lunch.

Visited August 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Local ingredients & nice desserts”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Not a long dinner menu but it has something for everyone, featuring locally sourced ingredients. Friendly service. Breakfast is excellent. A nice view of the terrasse and of surrounding mountains.

Visited May 2014
MD
“3 meals- all good”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at the hotel and ate 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner here. Fast service. Huge portions, very good food. Great scenery outside viewable from any table.

Visited July 2014
nyc
“Just great...”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Breakfast: pancakes are great, order small stack, three - plenty! Parfait, just amazing.
Lunch - fish tacos and smoker and burgers all delicious. Salads and margharita flatbread as well. For dinner, I cannot decide what was more delicious - had them all - chicken, steak, lamb and scallops. You will be happy:) Doug will always take good care of you with a smile!

Visited July 2014