“Nice place ”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Dutch Pancake Cafe was reviewed by the New York Times as "The World's Most Decadent Breakfast" and by the Stowe Guide as "One of Stowe's Most Unique Dining Attractions". We feature over 80 varieties of 12-inch sweat and hearty Dutch pancakes. Dutch pancakes are specially prepared, crepe-like pancakes with a variety of ingredients baked in such as, apple cinnamon pancakes, shredded potato, onion and cheese pancakes, bacon and banana pancakes, chocolate chip with whipped cream pancakes .
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was great as well as service from all staff. Will definitely return..Pancakes were good with quite a variety of flavors.

There are newer reviews for Dutch Pancake Cafe

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great Breakfast good value for money
Great Welcome from the Staff when you walk in.
I had the English Breakfast I say that after adding sausages was near it

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We decided to try this place as we had passed it several times. It was very warm and we got the good welcome we have come to expect in Stowe. We ordered the banana & walnut pancake and coffee. We asked if they were able to do cappuccino but were told only their normal coffee. We had that. The pancake was the best we have had. Shame the coffee tasted like it was the last few days dregs re-heated though.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This place was a highlight during our Stowe ski trip. You can get traditional breakfast fare, or if you're adventurous try something like "the Rembrandt" a plate-sized pancake with apples, raisins, pineapple, curry and cheese cooked into it. Next time I'm definitely going to try the candied ginger pancake or piña colada pancake. If you like to spend $30 for a breakfast buffet in a stuffy resort, this place is not for you. However if you like good food and solid service at a reasonable price, I highly recommend the Dutch Pancake.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Hit up this spot on our way out of town based on previous reviews posted on TA. I tried the dutch pancake. It's basically a crepe. Didn't blow me away. Daughter got the traditional pancakes and these were delicious. My wife and I also had standard eggs and breakfast meat. All were good. I wouldn't say this is a MUST STOP during your stay but it's certainly a good breakfast spot. The atmosphere is lacking. There was only 3 tables occupied while we there on a late morning mid week day. With no muzak to drown out the silence you almost felt the need to whisper your order to not disturb the other guests. Place was dead silent. Weird.

Breakfast for 3 = $40 including tip