We love it here!!!!
Since last time we stayed at the Inn, they have been renovating. The pool area, not quite complete, but you can still swim, is going to be just beautiful. The area aside of the Mansfield House has been done over to a wonderful place to relax and read a book as you please. From what I understand they have weddings there, perfect!
We like to stay in the Mansfield Building, which by the way is just beautiful. They have painted and I believe papered the room as well.
The staff, well let me just say "It is like going home for vacation". Everyone is just like family. Tyler is awesome!! So is Patti and Paul. They cannot due enough for you to make your stay as pleasureable as possible.
The Housekeeping is also great. I like our room cleaned by noon, and everyday it was cleaned by then. Kudos to Sharon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont