We spent two nights at the Green Mountain Inn. We stayed in a "luxury family suite". The suite had two rooms and a bathroom. One bedroom had two twins. The bathroom was luxurious and clean. The main room was spacious with a king size bed, jacuzzi and fireplace.The decor was elegant and beautiful. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was unbeatable right in the heart of Stowe within walking distance to great shops and restaurants. The dining room offered a buffet breakfast that we passed on. We loved sitting in front of the fireplace in the comfy wing back chairs with a glass of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont