We were so pleased with our experience at the Green Mountain Inn! We had never been to Vermont before and based on reviews, we chose Stowe and the GMI. We were impressed from the time we checked in until the time we checked out. The service there is top notch. We had all of our questions about restaurant and venue openings and closings answered with a quick call to the front desk. Massages were scheduled for us as well. We had a steak dinner at the restaurant that was very good as was the ambience.
Our room was cleaned everyday and even our dishes were loaded into the dishwasher. We stayed in the Pinnacle Apartment which has a full kitchen and TWO FIREPLACES! Definitely recommend this room/accomodation. Lots nearby to eat and see. Very quaint, beautiful, relaxed town and fantastic hotel. Couldn't ask for better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont