My teenage daughter and I recently decided to spend a quiet mother-daughter weekend at The Green Mountain Inn in Stowe, Vermont. It was an extraordinary weekend! Between the exceptional accommodations (including a cozy fireplace), fantastic food at their restaurant (The Whip), incredibly relaxing massages at their newly renovated massage facility and a peaceful and delicious buffet breakfast, we couldn't have had a better time. One of he highlights was their amazing fire pit where we were given specially prepared s'mores kits (marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, sticks and even wipes to clean our hands afterwards). It was so much fun to sit around the fire and melt our marshmallows, especially because it was cold and the fire kept us toasty warm. I highly recommend a weekend at the Inn. It is in the center of Stowe village so there's so much to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont