This was a bit of a find for our trip.
A well organised, friendly, comfortable hotel in a really convenient location.
We stayed in one of the Sterling apartments with living area/kitchen downstairs and bedroom upstairs. There was a fantastic amount of room in the apartment.
There was a fully equipped kitchen & dining area, a very comfortable lounge and a bed the size of Luxembourg!!
The Whip bar & grill was great for a laid back evening meal. The food was good & the staff were friendly and attentive.
Breakfast was also in the same restaurant and this was filling and served by really friendly staff.
The only downside, if I can find one, is that there can be some road noise in the morning if you are near the front of the accommodation. But hey, you were going to get up to make the most of the day anyway!!
All in all, top marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont