Did a ski-stay package. What an amazing hotel that really pays attention to detail. The best part is the heated outdoor pool and hottub!! Perfect temperatures and just the right après-ski thing. Also...
-Amazing rooms nothing bad to say
-Beautiful decor in the hotel with fireplaces and vintage looking lounge areas
-Right in the center of town for great shopping and eating
-Complimentary afternoon tea and cookies
-Great breakfast buffet for reasonable price
-10 min from slopes
Nothing bad to say!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont