Stay at this hotel during recent trip to Stowe. Purchased ski stay package. It was awesome. Staff is very accommodating on everything. Nothing a problem to them. The hotel itself is just beautiful,quaint and charming. The common areas are exceptionally inviting and cozy. They make you relax just being there enjoying the surroundings. They have plenty of different games on tables to enjoy by yourself, family or with others. The decor throughout is very tasteful and pleasant. My room was spotless, well appointed and spacious. Had plenty of closet space and hangers to dry ski clothes. Had refrigerator, Keurig, iron and board, comfortable chairs, etc. The beds were beyond awesomely comfortable. Experienced no noises from other guests while in room. Very quiet. The outdoor pool and spa area are so relaxing and a must do. Visit this wonderful hotel and encounter its fantastic environment. You will not be disappointed!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont